Monday, May 20, 2019

Magazine Publication




1) Save your finished Photoshop magazine cover as a JPEG image and upload it to your evaluation blogpost.

2) Write an evaluation of your work: have you succeeded in your brief to create a new, original edition of an existing magazine?

I believe that I succeeded in my brief, the new edition of the magazine I choose, 502 Bad Gateway, that I created is quite an accurate and realistic looking edition. 


3) Put your cover alongside a couple of genuine covers of your chosen magazine. How professional is your work alongside genuine examples?

I believe that my edition looks quite professional 


4) What is the strongest aspect of your work?

The sizing and colour work of my magazine 
5) What is the weakest aspect of your Photoshop magazine cover? 

The fonts are not accurate, mainly since I couldn't a font that was similar
6) What would you do differently if you completed this assignment again?

I would try to find a more accurate font 

No comments:

Post a Comment